!Fight! !Fight!

great potential

i dont usually write reviews, but i figured i would let you know how much i like your style. it is nice to see another artist do a flash that looks frame by frame and drawn, i get really sick of the everyday flash look. great 'camera shots', and great creativity with the feel of the fight. keep animating.

Majin Vegetto: Episode 4 Majin Vegetto: Episode 4

real footage and clips

dude! u keep using real footage and drawing different characters over it! half that fight is of teen gohan and goten vs. trunks. still i enjoy your style. although i wish u would draw some of your own fights. i noticed that your movement and detail got a lot better tho. good job.

Majin Vegetto: Episode 1 Majin Vegetto: Episode 1

not bad, however

i grew up with dbz. i even animated some dbz in my day, i like that u capture the feel of the episodes, however, some of your shots are straight from the show, u either got them from famouse clips or animated gifs. i also noticed that on those shots your characters are well done and on your own the characters look kinda goofy and sloppy. i think you are a good fan however take your time and really put a lot of effort into some episodes and i think you could have a real kick ass flash. not bad tho. keep it up.

nail jesus to the cross!! nail jesus to the cross!!

i liked it

I thought the voices were halarious, and it took a little skill as well. If Christians have no problem giving shit to Athiests, Agnostics, and every religion that isnt their own, they should deal with some coming back their way. But I had better finish up now, cuz some kid is gonna be like "I just looked for things that I could say offended me and Fuck you your going to hell! Offense, Christian, Christ this and Christ that!"

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

Much better than the last.

This is one of those games that blows the original out of the water, that doesnt mean the original sucked. But it outranks it completly. Compare it to gta. Vicecity is a much better improvement. This is the same way. GREAT JOB.